MATCHA Tea Recipe's Ingredients and Instructions
Below 3 are the recipes of match tea. You can buy Matcha tea powder online. Shop here for Matcha tea online.
- 3⁄4 cup
- 1 tsp
- A bamboo whisk
- Heat water
- Pour slowly over the Matcha placed in a cup.
- Use the
bamboo whisk in a zigzag movement and whisk to createfroth.
- Serve pleasantly warm.
Tea Master’s tip: Matcha is fine ground powder made from tea leaves which are grown in the shade – they are mild and sweet. The only tea in which the powdered tea leaves are completely consumed.
2. ALMOND MILK MATCHA
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 2 almonds (blanched and slivered)
Tools : A bamboo whisk or an electric whisk
- Heat the
water to 700C. Pour over Matcha.
- Whisk for
30 seconds, till froth appears.
- Add almond milk.
- Garnish with almond slivers.
Tea Master’s tip: The Japanese tea ceremony ‘chanoya’ is designed around sipping Matcha- a green frothy tea. Almond milk removes the slightly bitter edge of Matcha making it a naturally sweet, healthy brew.
3. EMERALD ISLE
- 1 glass of skimmed milk 1 tsp matcha
- 1 tsp curd (for culture) 1 tsp honey
- 1 mango (skinned and diced)
- Warm the milk till lukewarm.
- Put in matcha and
whisk vigorously for perfect blending.
- Spread the curd culture
around the sides of a ceramic bowl and pour the warm match milk into it.
tightly and let it set for 4 hours.
- Chill yoghurt.
- Drizzle with honey and serve with mango on the side.